Ella loves the new Easter Bunny Grandma and Grandpa Becker sent from Modern Display (a great decorators store in Salt Lake) for my birthday.
She likes to take the three eggs from the basket, put them somewhere else, and then return them.
Even more exciting for Ella, however, was the box and packing peanuts the bunny arrived in.
She got a kick out of swimming through the peanuts
I am sure we will get a lot of use out of the box before garbage day next Tuesday! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Becker!
7 comments:
Those peanuts look like lots of fun! Ella sure is a cutie. Holidays are always so festive at your house!
So cute! I love the joy that kids get out of the simplest things!
Really cute Ella and really cute bunny!! Does the store have an online site? Way cute!!
I don't know why we by toys!! Boxes will entertain the kids for hours.
Hey Meagan, I found your blog somehow a few months ago--maybe it was on a Christmas card?? but anyway I felt weird commenting since I've never actually met you and haven't seen Benj in about 6 years!! But I'd love it if you'd send me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog! (about a month ago I made it login-only.) lovethesefries@yahoo.com
Love the story about the boy-turned-girl, by the way. At least you found out now instead of at her birth! Congratulations!
Ella always has the cuties pics =) haha ...
Happy Birthday my dear Meagan !!
Love ya,
Quin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEAGAN. WHAT FUN IT HAS BEEN. THE LITTLE BEAR IS JUST LIKE BIG BEAR, SO MUCH FUN. I LOVE YOU.
DAD
Post a Comment