Ella will miss "Aunt"Betsy.
I will miss the Gymboree sample sales. Probably 90% of Ella's clothes are Gymboree and Janie and Jack, and each piece only cost $1. Good thing I finally focused on boy clothes during my last shopping trip.
We will miss Betsy's flower arranging skills,
her example of motherhood and willingness to have them close in age!
We will miss having Betsy and the boys around to celebrate with,


5 comments:
It looks like you guys are going to miss some good friends. By the way, I tagged you. You will have to read my blog to see it.
great friends great people and I will miss them also. I can.t believe how badly they miss the water(ocean).
I tell you what--we have a very reciprocal relationship because everything you said about us (minus the "H" sweater) we could have said about you. We love you all a lot and truly are better people for having been so close to you.
Even though you will miss the Anderson's I will watch Ella while in the hospital with #2! :)
Whomever Amy is thinks she's going to watch Ella, but I have a second crib in London's room that says she's not!
Post a Comment