There are several reasons why BYU is near and dear to my heart…
I am meeting up with 6 of them this weekend for a little reunion in Monterey.
I am meeting up with 6 of them this weekend for a little reunion in Monterey.
Here are a few pictures of the 8 of us freshman year; we look so young!
Football games, dinner, showers and weddings...
Megan Gooch Hoybjerg was my room-roommate in David John Hall... and again when we lived in Chatham town. We had a great time.
I'm excited to see you all soon!
(thanks mom for finding these pictures for us)
As cheesy as it sounds, I truly feel blessed to have great girl friends. In reality, I always wanted a sister, but feel fortunate that since I ended up an only child, I’ve been surrounded (and still am) with great girl friends that are fun, dependable and uplifting. Thanks!










5 comments:
I LOVE that you do this!! Makes me think a girls weekend may be a LOT of fun to put together! I think it's great that you take some time for yourselves and get to hang out!!
I am glad I got to be your 'sister' for a couple months! You were a good one ;)
Meagan - look how cute you all are. Oh - the joys of Zoobie BYU! You make one great looking Cheerleader by the way. And Congrats on your soon to be sweet little GIRL!!! WOW - I'm so excited for you!
ONE OF THE GREAT JOYS OF MEAGAN WAS HAVING ALL OF HER FRIENDS AROUND. THEY WERE ALL GREAT AND WE AS PARENTS ARE THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM. BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.
How fun!! Ok, I remember about half the names of the girls that were in the pictures. What a flashback...have a great weekend and congrats on a little girl.
Post a Comment