Friday, August 31, 2012

Hot Chocolate Date in Center

We went with friends to their favorite hot-chocolate place in Center ... but first we had to get there! So here we are braving the public tranby on our own. Taking pictures made it more of a game, and we didn't loose anyone in the process. Hurrah!
The said favorite hot-chocolate cafe was underground and styled to be "old Lviv" ... different, kind of dark, but fun.
Truth be told, there are a couple of things I prefer in Lviv, and the hot-chocolate is one of them - like melted chocolate bars ... you need a spoon to drink/eat it, and it is delicious!
After we loaded up on sugar, we tried to burn it off at the park - the park we frequented last summer most regularly and haven't really spent too much time at this go-around.
The favorite bounce castle ...

And pony rides in the park (another Ukrainian favorite of mine) ...
This is Anne explaining to me all the reasons she needs a "REAL" pony ... 
After listening to her passionate argument I concluded with, "maybe someday." 
She responded, "fine, then I'll just have to get a donkey until then!"

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I just don't think that you can say no to that cute face and her pony dreams. You know one day, you will have one.:) What a fun park, and the hot chocolate sounds delicious.