76 pieces of wood, 154 washers, 297 screws and 64 t-nuts with a combined 12 hours of measuring,
Complete with a kids picnic area under the slide tower, and rock climbing ladder.
Thank you Grandma Susie!
Here are some other recent pictures:
Ella's current favorite song is "Down Town," (can you blame her?) and she loves to request it by name and sing along with the "down town." She turns on the radio in her room and listens to R&B (she doesn't have a lot of reception, so her options are limited). Ella Jane is also very good about folding her arms for prayers and making sure all her babies get plenty of naps (as you can see they are all sleeping in her chair, shh).
6 comments:
That's a nice swingset! Also, I like all the personality that shows in the pic's of Ella. She's so cute! I really like the pic of you two on the slide at Vista Park.
Two more weeks!!!! Are you ready to become a mommy of two!? You look cute being pregnant.
Yeah...great shot of you on the slide. Must have been a professional photographer... ;)
And the swing?? Love. Need one. Must know more.
What a great swingset! Your kids will have a lot of fun...
Meagan, I cannot believe how much older Ella looks! It hasn't even been a month since I saw her last. She's a beauty.
I cannot believe how big Ella is getting. She looks so big. What a cutie!! I bet she will love the swing set.
Impressive handy man-can I borrow him? Thats an awesome swing set!!!
Post a Comment