Who has the best skills? Benj and I had this conversation after recently re watching Mission Impossible 3, so I thought I'd get some outside input on the topic. Turns out, Benj's top pick of Jason Bourne was the most popular. Though I agree Jason Bourne has great skills, I think it's worth noting:
1. Bruce Wayne: a selfless ninja fighting for justice and a safer city. He has a super cool car that he basically rigged himself and he's really resourceful (turned the hole under his inherited mansion into the Bat Cave). If those facts aren't enough, two words: Christian Bale... enough said.
2. Ethan Hunt: I'll admit it, I grew up with a crush on Tom Cruise, so I am a little biased toward the Impossible Mission Force point-man. However, Ethan Hunt knows what is up and in the end gives up the force for marriage family life. He reads lips and single-handedly breaks free from being strapped to a gurney in an elevator with 4 huge men so he can go jump from building to building in Shanghai, retrieve the "rabbits foot" and save his wife.
3. Peter Parker: we just threw this one in there for fun. He sort of doesn't count on this list though, since he has super human skills from that crazy spider bite. If we were to really consider Spider Man, we'd have to also consider Super Man and other extra-human planet savers.
4. James Bond: skilled, smooth and great cars. He can show up at a poker game right after saving himself from cardiac arrest with a defibrillator and act like nothing has happened. But, he's a womanizer and so does not get my vote.
So, yes, Jason Bourne wins the poll; but for the record I'd like to say Bruce Wayne and Ethan Hunt are definitely two other guys I would want on my team if I were in a pickle.
No comments:
Post a Comment