Yes, which is why I buy gas at Costco or Arco. This is the Shell station off El Camino and 20th Ave in San Mateo (by Benj's office). Talk about "costs of living"... CA fuel taxes make you think that a hybrid Prius is the only way to go. Yikes.
I can't believe that gas costs that much where you live! that is crazy... I had so much to catch up on in your blog! I am impressed with all your crafts. Happy birthday to benj-it looked like it was a great party!
The real reason to drive a Prius is so that when you're dueling with a liberal, you can automatically trump them by saying, "Dude, I drive a prius." There is no comeback after that.
Thats insane!!! Here in UT we are up to $3.85 what a crazy difference. I still can remember when I was 11 in CA and that was last time I saw gas under a dollar.
9 comments:
OH MY! I thought $4.27 was bad. YIKES!
We are barely hitting $3.99. I am thinking Jordana might get her wish to by a horse. We might have to go back to the horse and buggy soon.
I can't believe that gas costs that much where you live! that is crazy... I had so much to catch up on in your blog! I am impressed with all your crafts. Happy birthday to benj-it looked like it was a great party!
The real reason to drive a Prius is so that when you're dueling with a liberal, you can automatically trump them by saying, "Dude, I drive a prius." There is no comeback after that.
Thats insane!!! Here in UT we are up to $3.85 what a crazy difference. I still can remember when I was 11 in CA and that was last time I saw gas under a dollar.
Oh that makes me sick :(
I just did a news story on this...Average here is $3.87...YIKES is right!
I sooooo want a Hyrbid!
That's crazy! I thought $3.99 was bad! Can't believe you're only 2 weeks away. Can't wait to see pics of baby girl...did you decide a name?
Post a Comment