Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tuesdays with Ella

If Morrie had a book about Tuesdays, I figure Ella at least deserves a post.
Tuesdays are one of my favorite days of the week.


We go walking with our walking friends on the beautiful San Francisco Bay,

and then to the Burlingame Library for story time

After lunch with Benj and a nap/homework time we run 'fun' errands:) or do a play date.
All in all, Tuesday's are great days and we feel blessed to have great friends to share them with in a beautiful area.
The good news is that in 6 more days we get another Tuesday!

4 comments:

Melly Mel said...

Oh my goodness... we have so much in common... I love Tuesdays too! How cute. I loved this post. You always do the best ones.

Anonymous said...

Meagan, I love Tuesdays, too! I'm glad I get to be a part of Tuesdays with Ella. :)

Sals said...

The bay looks so beatiful...what a great place to go walking...!
Don't you just love libraries and storytime?? The kids love it.

Jen J said...

Yay, London loves Tuesdays with Ella too!