We had fun riding the train, petting the animals and playing with all the pumpkins.
Ella has just realized how fun balls can be, especially when you roll them. So being at a pumpkin farm with lots of pumpkins (similar to balls) was a timely treat.

I love pumpkins; bread, cookies, cake, pie, cheesecake, dip, soup. If I were to open a restaurant I think it would have a pumpkin theme all year around.

6 comments:
I agree with you-anything pumpkin flavored is amazing! I loved the bright colors in your pictures- I am hoping to make it to a pumpkin patch this week.
Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Looks like so much fun!! I need to call you this week- hopefully I can get the kids down and I'll try you in the afternoon! I love all the orange! Do you have any good pumpkin recipes to share!?? I have to bring something "pumpkiny" to our ward party....any ideas? :)
Hooray for the pumpkin patch!I love all the colors and the true feeling of fall. We haven't been yet this year (and we may not get to go- yucky packing!), but hopefully we will at least get some pumpkins carved before Halloween.
Looks like a blast!! I am jealous of the great things you guys do!! FUN FUN! I am dying to know what you decided to do with your hair!! I'm sure anything looks fantastic!
So cute! I love the pictures! Pumpkin flavored things are delish! So yummy! I think I am going to make pumpkin cookies tomorrow.
Love the pumpkin patch pics! Can't wait to see what you're going to do with your hair!
Post a Comment