Friday, September 7, 2007

Jersey Boys

Last night we went to Jersey Boys. I do not recommend it. The music is fantastic (Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons), but the language is foul, and story pretty crude. This is the only musical Benj and I have been to together that we have not bought a poster after seeing... and we did buy a poster of Cats (even though that musical is also a waste). Point being, we support Cats more than Jersey Boys and we hate Cats!:)

We did, however, recently really enjoy the Santa Cruz Shakespeare Festival. We saw "Much ado about nothing." The play was really fun and professional, the open Redwood forest theater was charming, and we definitely recommend it.

My aunt Fran and uncle Rick came to Napa for a wedding and stopped by to meet Ella. It was great to see them (they live in Anchorage) and introduce them to our little Empress.

3 comments:

megan said...

That's a bummer that you didn't like it. At least you know now that you don't want to go to it again! Looks like the Shakespeare Festival was fun though- sometimes the smaller things are more fun huh?! Have a good weekend!

The Reichmans said...

I can't believe how long your hair is! I am always in impressed with all the fun things you guys do-it seems like your life is never dull.

Jen J said...

avoid Jersey Boys and Cats and stick with Shakespeare...noted.