Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Peanut Shell


Ella and I did some 'work' for the Peanut Shell, an online baby sling company based out of the Bay Area. Here are a few pictures they included on their web page. It was fun and we received a free stylish sling.
A disclaimer for Benj: he did NOT want to be in the pictures~ but the photographer thought it was really neat that we came as a family and forced him to pose with us:)
To his embarrassment, there is now a family picture of us on the site... and we're kissing!

9 comments:

sara said...

how fun is that? you guys look great -- jamie can relate to benj's pain. how did you get hooked up with the gig?

megan said...

Meags, How fun!! You guys look great! You are so beautiful! And ella too! :) I love my Peanut Shell- they are fun!! Keep up the fun "work"!

Dru said...

Meagan, you're Famous! So fun! And I see that you're getting back into modeling? :)

Meredith said...

So cute! I'm gonna have to get me one of those slings down the road...way cute and looks comfortable. Y'all look like true models! :-)

Sals said...

That is so cool...you look so beautiful...haaa and I'm totally laughing at Benj!!! sorry - I think it's so funny that they made him do that!!! haaa

Amy Jane said...

I will never, ever, ever let Benj live this one down. You guys look adorable!

Grace Ryan said...

Meags... I love these pictures! You are so beautiful. You need to be a model! I am so serious! Ella looks adorable! I love these pictures. My heart melted when I saw the picture of Benj and you kissing. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you modeled-- so beautiful. I love the pic with Benj, too. He could give up his day job and y'all could just model for a living. Then, I could say, "You see that family on the billboard--they're my friends." :)

Courtney ♥ said...

Way to go!!! and way cute pictures.