Benj started teaching early morning seminary Wednesday. This year they are studying the Old Testament and Benj is really excited to get into the great stories (Noah, Daniel, Esther) with them. There are about 15 active students, Freshman-Seniors in high school, that go to the church each morning for 6am seminary.
I also started school this week (SFSU) and would like to give a shout out "THANK YOU" to Betsy for baby swapping with me and tending Ella. There are 16 students in my class from 7 different countries. It's exciting to be on a college campus again (though BYU is far superior!) and I am thrilled to start this new chapter in my education.
Most importantly, Ella is busy, busy, busy. She re-organizes the bathroom daily, while I make dinner;
is obsessed with taking her hair flowers off the flower board (thanks Gooch);
loves to turn pages in books
and occasionally wears herself out!
4 comments:
Ella is getting to be so cute! That is great that you are going back to school! Did you decide to do your Master's? I was just talking with a friend today about going back and taking an art class...someday! Have so much fun at school!
Oh, she is so cute. Getting into everything. I love her hair accessory! She's so in style like her mommy! Congrats to Benj. Good Luck with Seminary. Thos kids are lucky to have him for another year.
I didn't know you were going back to school-What are you studying? I miss school a lot-I miss learning new things and feeling smart. I told pete that I even miss the testing center-I am totally a nerd. Good luck with all that!
I love the pics of Ella and what she does. She has the coolest mommy and daddy!
Post a Comment