We have never been to Oregon, so when the Bailey's suggested a double date to Portland we couldn't say no.
It is a beautiful area; green, Columbia river, lots of hills and trees. All around a great city ~ similar feel to Salt Lake. We went ward hopping to 5 different wards on Sunday... huge primaries and lots of youth; but we still think ours is best:).
If you could go somewhere next weekend, just for the weekend, where would you go?
5 comments:
I would go to Montana
You travel more than any person I know and I think it is so fun. We traveled quite a bit this summer and once I start I just don't want to stop. I am trying to convince pete we need to go to Europe next summer-oh I would love to be in Italy right now...
Since Hawaii might be a long trip I would love to be in San Diego on a double date with you and Benj! :)
gosh, you guys seriously do the funnest things. How long was the drive from your house? Ella has been to more states than I have in her short almost 1 year of life! So what's your plans for her birthday? Miss you guys!
We love Portland!! Isn't the temple beautiful? You guys are so lucky to be able to travel so much. If I could travel anywhere right now, I would go to Mexico (without kids). I need some warmth and some lovin' from my hubby!
Post a Comment