As prideful as it sounds, it's true, I think Anne and Ella were blessed with incredible heads of hair. No, I don't curl it, add product, or anything ... it just does cool stuff on it's own. Truly, I feel like we're doing well if we all have our teeth brushed before we leave the house in the morning, so I would never have (or make) the time to fix their hair on a daily basis. I'm just grateful (and feel a bit spoiled) that their hair does itself and makes us all look a bit more put-together ... fake it 'till you make it, right:)?
Ella loves having Allyson around to braid her hair ... I'm trying to learn, but I fear I'm all thumbs, and I'm not a perfectionist, and it shows in my final braid product. I do, however, think it's so cute when Ella has braids and then it curls into little ringlets at the end. I think she looks like a blond, young, Anne of Green Gables ... but Ella of Lviv:)
Mary Susan's hair is a bit less picturesque at present - but she's not letting that slow her down. Check out how we found her after her Sunday nap ... she pulled herself up to standing all on her own!
Soooo BIG!
2 comments:
Your girls do have beautiful hair! Little Miss Mary is getting so big!
Love it! And Mary is too big! Come back before she is unrecognizable. :)
Post a Comment