On our way home from Metro today (four visits in five days!) we saw these Babushkas selling flowers.
It was Ally's idea to stop (actually we made it all the way back to our apartment before we had the courage to ask Igor the driver take us back), take pictures, and smell the flowers.
Of course you can't buy a bouquet from one Babushka and not the other three - so we left with four bunches, and Ally arranged a great center piece.
so many things to say...(1) I can't believe you found a place that is better than Costco (2) I love that you know multiple Igor/Egors and that the name has different spellings...it's like the "John" of Eastern Europe (3)love the flowers (4) Lviv IS the heart of Europe, I can tell ;) Lol. love ya and keep up the posting.
2 comments:
Pretty! We have flowers here in America too ;) (just don't fall too in love with Lviv!)
so many things to say...(1) I can't believe you found a place that is better than Costco (2) I love that you know multiple Igor/Egors and that the name has different spellings...it's like the "John" of Eastern Europe (3)love the flowers (4) Lviv IS the heart of Europe, I can tell ;) Lol. love ya and keep up the posting.
Post a Comment