I love Alaska! Dave and I did a cruise there, we loved it. So beautiful.
I am seriously sending Anne Birthday gift tomorrow. What a lame friend I am. It is 2 months past her birthday. Sorry Anne! If I was smart I would start working on Ella's so that she would get it on her birthday!
My parents love it there - they even went there on their honeymoon. My dad goes there almost every year to take pictures - he flies there and rents a car and off he goes. And of course, they have been on several Alaskan cruises.
3 comments:
I love Alaska! Dave and I did a cruise there, we loved it. So beautiful.
I am seriously sending Anne Birthday gift tomorrow. What a lame friend I am. It is 2 months past her birthday. Sorry Anne!
If I was smart I would start working on Ella's so that she would get it on her birthday!
I am loving reading about your trip to Alaska!
My parents love it there - they even went there on their honeymoon. My dad goes there almost every year to take pictures - he flies there and rents a car and off he goes. And of course, they have been on several Alaskan cruises.
Thanks for sharing your trip :) !
The zoo looks like a fun place to visit. The girls look like they're growing up fast & cute too.
Love,
Aunt Carol
Post a Comment