Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
1. Family
(Benj's 97 year-old grandmother Norinne Callister and Anne Catherine on Christmas Day),
(aunt 'Mimi' and uncle Adam on Christmas Eve with Ella)
(aunt Carol, uncle Jerry, George, Dannette and Garrett)
(Tom and Jillyne).
(Benj's 97 year-old grandmother Norinne Callister and Anne Catherine on Christmas Day),
(aunt 'Mimi' and uncle Adam on Christmas Eve with Ella)
(aunt Carol, uncle Jerry, George, Dannette and Garrett)
(Tom and Jillyne).4. Spending time with dear friends
(Taylor Naduald - Benj's friend),
(Russell Anderson - Benj's mission trainer and friend),
(the Shipps - Benj's PRO partner and friend).
(Taylor Naduald - Benj's friend),
(Russell Anderson - Benj's mission trainer and friend),
(the Shipps - Benj's PRO partner and friend).12. Presents 


...
good things come in small packages
(like my new Somerset necklace, thanks Benj!). After the initial "wow" Ella was pretty chill on Christmas morning - perhaps overwhelmed - and drank a lot of juice
.



...
good things come in small packages
(like my new Somerset necklace, thanks Benj!). After the initial "wow" Ella was pretty chill on Christmas morning - perhaps overwhelmed - and drank a lot of juice
.12. The Bountiful Temple
(I think we attended this temple as a couple more than any other temple this year).
(I think we attended this temple as a couple more than any other temple this year).


































9 comments:
Looks like so much fun. We will have to get it together so that we are in Utah at the same. Merry Christmas.
Thanks for the great gifts. The bracelet was beautiful and the Olive Garden dressing, I must say, was my favorite.
The girls really liked their gifts as well. Karha is ready to scrapbook. You are great! I love and miss you lots.
Looks like you had a nice Christmas. So sorry we missed you, we were looking forward to seeing you. Thank you for the thoughtful gifts. We are looking forward to trying some new receipes.
The pictures made me so so happy and so sad!! I miss you guys! Come again soon :)
What a fun-filled Christmas! Happy New Year!
Thanks for sharing all of your favorite things. It looks like you had a great holiday. Happy New Year!
Looks like you had some great times during the holidays!
Good luck with everything coming up in the New Year!
i am glad you had a great time in Utah-I wish I had gotten to see you while you were here, but it looks like you were pretty busy! Your girls are getting so big:)
What a fun Christmas!! It looks like it was a great trip! I hope you are doing well!! Miss you!
WE loved seeing you! Thanks for taking the time for see us, we just wish we lived closer to you guys!
Post a Comment