Ella kept Anne entertained with books on Tuesday

as we got ready for our Relief Society Enrichment program. And when she wasn't reading,

Ella stayed occupied with treats

!
After ABC school we met friends at the Coyote Point museum.



It is similar to the Exploritorium, but more intimate and user-friendly for toddlers.

This was our first time, and we loved it.

It was age appropriate and hardly anyone was there - very rare for a free day activity on the peninsula.

In art class

we made snowmen

and a 'handy' shirt.

Of course our favorite time is circle time

at the end when we get to sing.
We went to the park and lunch

afterward, but Ella - the true artist that she is - kept on expressing her creative side.

My little sous-chef still loves yellow peppers best

and we eat fajitas or kabobs at least once a week to satisfy her pepper crave.

What does angel Anne do while we're at art class, the park, museums, lunch and cooking you may wonder ...

Ella has lovingly nicknamed her sister "happy Anne" because, well, she is.
Whenever I feel negligent toward "happy Anne" I remind myself that she will be a better adjusted adult, and that "kids are like pancakes... the second one is just better."
4 comments:
Nice pancake quote ;) Love that Ella calls Anne "happy Anne". That's adorable.
Why, I thought I was the only one to blog about yellow peppers! LOL!
Great job sing Ella! That looks like a lot of fun.
Happy Anne is so cute.
I can't wait to see Happy Anne and adorable little Ella! And I loved talkng to her on the phone today :)
Post a Comment