Monday, September 29, 2008

Dairies of a Diaper Bag

As part of my independent study course this semester I've created a new blog:
http://diariesofadiaperbag.blogspot.com/
Check it out, add it to your friends list, and let me know what you think.
I'd love to interview you for it - so if you are interested let me know.
Thanks:)

5 comments:

Erika said...

Meagan - the blog is great! I really enjoyed reading the interviews. Keep it up.

--Erika

Tammy said...

I love the blog Meg! You are so great!

Meredith said...

Great blog, Meag! I'm excited to read it, especially as I embark soon on the mothering journey :-)

Anonymous said...

Genius absolute Genius

sara said...

this is great meagan! it is obvious you put a lot of time and thought into each post and that is what makes it so good. i love that we can learn so much from each other -- can't wait for more!