Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our First Family Portrait

Our duplex neighbors are great and they encouraged us to get a yearly family photo: they have an 8x10 from each year since 2002 in their home.
So, here is our first professional family photo.


Ella gets camera stunned~ before we walk into the studio she is happy, chatty and just overflowing with personality. Then, as soon as we try to get her to do all the cute things she does normally in front of the camera, she gets an expressionless look and just sits there. To get this picture, Benj and I are doing jumping jacks and skipping in circles as we sing The Wizard of Oz behind the photographer.


Ella and Benj... a definite daddy's girl.



The current special at Picture People is an 8x10 and 12 Valentine Day cards for $12, so that is what we did. If you would like a copy of the coupon, click here.

If you go to the Hillsdale Picture People request Ashton... we didn't and I wish we had. She is really great.

9 comments:

megan said...

Cute pics!! They turned out really well for all the jumping jacks you had to do!!

Tammy said...

Cute Pictures!!! It is hard to get them to smile. Karha was the exact same way. They change though. Now any time that Karha sees a camera she says "Cheese". Meanwhile we get our exercise.

Tyler said...

Bro. Becker, you have such a nice family.

Meredith said...

Such a cute family! 3 will soon be 4 :-)

Allyson said...

Meagan! It was so good to talk to you! I miss you tons. You guys all look so cute! Ella is a doll and I can't wait for the baby!

Sarah said...

You guys look great! How have you been? Sorry I missed you when you came to Utah! I know things can get SO busy especially around the holidays!

Love, Tihn Ji Muih

The Becker Bunch said...

BEAUTIMUS family!! I think she looks like a doll!! I can't wait to see your little man!! Have you done any more shopping?! :) When will you be in AZ again next?

debbie rowley said...

LOVE the family photos!

Beka said...

Ella is such a doll!