Saturday, January 5, 2008

Boy oh Boy!

I was feeling really anxious regarding the gender of the Baby... so today (16 weeks, 2 days) we went to a 3D ultrasound place to learn the news.
Here is a picture of our little boy:

(he's turned away from us, waving in this image)
Due: June 26, 2008
Top first name choices: Reed or James (our grandfathers' names)
Top middle name choices: Benjamin or Gregorin (Benj's name and my mom's maiden name)

To celebrate, we wanted to get a blue Slurpee...
but we had to settle on Pina Colada (white) in a blue cup.

This is a terrible picture of both Ella and me, but it is a nice shot of my new aquamarine ring:)

13 comments:

Ambyr said...

Yeay! The Chinese gender predictor was right again!!! So exciting!

The Becker Bunch said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so dang exciting. Little boys are a dream!! Get ready for a tornado...or maybe that is just my son!! You will love it though...there's just something special about a mother/son relationship!! Congrats again!

Erika said...

All right this is exciting. A boy is wonderful. Congratulations.

megan said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so, so excited for you!! How did the u/s go with the guy? Anyhow, I am so, so delighted for you! It's so fun having a boy and a girl! you'll love it and so will Ella!!!

debbie rowley said...

Congratulations! We are SO exited for you and your family! When are you due? Loved the Christmas card announcement!

Meredith said...

Yea!!! So exciting to have a little boy!

Kacey said...

Congrats! Boys are wild and fun...they add real excitement to life! Having one of each is fun too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun! :) I vote for James Benjamin Becker.

Sals said...

Congratulations Meagan!!! So excited for you! He's due on Layne's birthday!! :)

Sarah said...

Hi Meagan!
I found your blog from a link on Sally's, I hope you don't mind me popping over for a visit. I just had to say how beautiful little Ella is (were you pregnant when we met at my parent's place in HK? I think she is close in age to my little Ashton). Congratulations on your little boy on the way. Sending you all my best wishes.

Tammy said...

Yeah!!! That is so exciting. We are really excited for you. Ella will have a little brother to pick on. I am a little jealous that you are having a boy. But we do love our girls.

Melly Mel said...

Congratulations Beckers! I am so happy for you four. I can't wait to meet him

Sarah said...

Oh how awesome!! Congrats! June 26...that date sounds strangely familiar?