We took Ella's Easter picture at the Picture People in Hillsdale Mall, and the photographer asked if she could display a portrait of our Little Empress. We stopped by the Picture People today so Benj could see Ella on the wall. 
I quickly took a picture of Benj and Ella in front of the display with Benj's phone while no one was looking. I am not sure why they chose this pose to put on the wall ~ it was not one of my favorites ~ but it was fun for us to see her on display.

I quickly took a picture of Benj and Ella in front of the display with Benj's phone while no one was looking. I am not sure why they chose this pose to put on the wall ~ it was not one of my favorites ~ but it was fun for us to see her on display.
4 comments:
Hi Meagan! I am Tanya, a friend of Benj's from the Stanford Ward. I happened to run into your blog and I love it! You have such a cute family! It's good to see how happy you guys are. Tell Benj I say hello. Thanks!
How fun! Ella looks cute in every picture she takes so thats why they chose her picture :) I look forward to lunch today.
Hi again. My husband works for PWC in San Jose. Who is your friend? Small world huh? We just went to a big company party in Santa Cruz the other week, I bet your friend was there! We would love to do lunch sometime. Hannah has so much fun being around other little ones. Take care! Tanya
Thanks again for lunch today. Sushi is the best. You are so sweet to treat me to my favorite food! Our sushi chef was the cutest old japanese man I have ever seen. We'll have to do it again. It's all about #3. You're the best Meagan.
Post a Comment