Thursday, July 5, 2007

July 4th

We managed to fit 32 adults and 8 kids in our tiny backyard for a 4th of July BBQ. Everyone brought great food, kids of all ages played in our new blow-up "pool," some of the ladies made friendship bracelets, we had a patriotic duck race, and to top it off, Dru brought her human elastic... check out the video.

4 comments:

Grace Ryan said...

Meagan, this was the best! Thank you so much for inviting us. We had a great time. Prego Jen, Just Gave Birth Betsy, Host Meagan and Aneurysm Melis Human Sling was the best! hahaha... Hey, I'll call you later about lunch. Thanks for making me a bracelet. I can't wait to see it. You're too kind.

Sals said...

Meagan....your BBQ looked soooo much fun...and the human elastic seemed like it would have been a blast...makes me wish for summer...it's cold here...its been snowing up in the mountains behind Sydney...

megan said...

So much fun! It looks like you had a great time! What a party! And I love Ella's crawling! Adorable! Have a great weekend!

Jen J said...

Another successful Becker party! I love the fireworks on the slideshow--the perfect touch! We should have taken a picture of London and Ella in their American girl outfits!