We had a great time at the Stake Young Women's summer camp ~ Camp Lehi. It is in a beautiful location; just north of Santa Cruz, in the mountains and overlooking the ocean.
Ella was a hit, as expected, and all the young women enjoyed holding her and passing her around. Plus Benj was able to fulfill a 'life-time goal' and witness a young women's fireside/testimony meeting. In his own words: "it was everything I had hoped for." :)
5 comments:
Looks like you are having a fun summer. You are right...children definitely open up a whole new world of fun. We like checking in with you on your blog. It is fun to see Ella growing up.
First of many camps. She is a hit.
How fun! We still haven't taken Ellie camping but it is on our list of things to do this summer! We are so excited to see how she likes sleeping in a tent! Glad you had fun!
I was dying when you wrote what Benj thought of girls camp. I'm sure Clint has the same dream in life! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. Camping is definitely one of my favorite summer activities!
This was so much fun! I'm so thankful for you guys allowing me to drive down to camp with you three. I can't wait to see you soon in Newport!
Post a Comment