While getting ready this morning, she came up with every conceivable reason why she didn't want to go: she wanted to go the post office, to Costco, to the store, her baby was sick ...
Fortunately we arrived at Sage's house right as Kayla and Emma got there too, and all of a sudden, Ella was rip-roaring and ready for Mom to "go bye-bye."
And yes, I've discovered the "black and white" function button - so you'll be seeing a lot more of this for a while (at least until the newness rubs off a bit:)).
While Ella learned and played, Anne and I had things to do. We were so busy walking, going to the post office and grocery store in fact, that I couldn't even get her to hold still long enough to take a picture.
While Ella learned and played, Anne and I had things to do. We were so busy walking, going to the post office and grocery store in fact, that I couldn't even get her to hold still long enough to take a picture.
Places to go and things to do.


.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment