Far less actually makes it in her mouth, but she insists on holding her own utensils now.
The other day, after the girls bathed, it was very quiet. I was sure I would find something mischievous going on when I walked in the room. This time, however, instead of finding lotion all over the furniture, I found Anne in her little book cupboard reading to herself!
Finally, last Sunday, Anne was the mascot for our Enrichment activity announcement.
Well, it's time to buzz ... kids are crying.

5 comments:
We loved the picture of Anne reading a book. Glad she knows how to feed herself. It'll be even better for you when she knows how to clean up after herself too. :)
Love,
Tom and Jillynne
Her hair is getting so long and I can't believe how big she is. I liked the pictures of the service project-I think it would be really fun to paint over graffiti
Wow- Anne has totally grown up! I can't believe how old she is-- and she's even entertaining herself! Congratulations-- I think it's great that she goes for the books and not the television knob. :) Also, we just watched Ella's first dance routine-- precious! Samuel had to watch it more than once- very entertaining! He talks about Ella every day.
Wow, I can't believe how grown up Anne is getting. The last time I saw her was her blessing, and now she is feeding herself. It has been way too long. I guess that means we need to get together again soon. Anne looks so sweet.
At least you noticed she was missing, and you found her, and she was reading. Hooray for reading! Life definitely is different for the second, third, etc...but, thankfully, they are still so happy.
Post a Comment