Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ella's First Art Class


Painting, play-doh and creating were close seconds to our favorite station in art class on Thursday ... the water bucket was definitely the most entertaining.
Little Anne was perfect and observed as Ella explored her creative side.

I often get comments about Anne's hair - people love the body and volume on this little wonder. What most people usually miss, however, is the length: check out this rat-tail!
We had a rainy day recently and Ella enjoyed learning how to hold an umbrella:
We had a great day learning about "I" and building ice-towers with colored ice:.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

It looks like Ella had a great time at art class! I love the colored ice tower idea too.

Bridget said...

Hey Meagan! That all looks like so much fun. With all the learning experiences you expose her to Ella's no doubt going to be a genius (well that and her impeccable genes)! You're a great mother. Your daughters are adorable. Please tell Benj hi for me, or I guess if you're reading this, "hi, Benj!"

Tammy said...

Great Job Ella! Looks like you had so much fun. I would like to go to an art class like that.

Beka said...

Oh, Seth and Jake loved that art class! We have many treasures from it. Is Teacher Kris still there?