Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Legion of Honor

I should be working on my mid-term right now, but I would rather blog. We went to the Legion of Honor this morning and took advantage of free-day (first Tuesday of the month). Ella loves chasing Samuel.
I love the Legion of Honor. I think it is my favorite local museum - they have a great collection of paintings and statues (most by Rodin).
Here is a picture of Ella's hair - more than anything, I usually get compliments on her hair. People think I curl it with a curling-iron or rollers, but I assure you the only thing I do is brush out the snarls (I know, you are never supposed to brush curly hair, but I can't help it).
This picture is for the Jacobsons: a Prius for McCain in San Francisco!

8 comments:

Nikki Nelson said...

I'm back in CA now, and trying to get updated on everyones blogs. So, while I was reading your blogs, Tug says, 'There's Ella-Bella'! I've never heard him call her 'Ella-Bella' before. I know he's heard you say it, obviously. But he usually just says 'Ella'. I thought it was cute, and thought I'd share.
BTW, You're looking great!

Anonymous said...

I would also like to comment on Ella's hair. I am jealous! This is coming from someone who basically started Kindergarden bald and didn't have her first hair cut until after her 4th birthday because she didn't have any! I think I will sadly always envy those with great hair and cheers to Ella for having it!! A girl as sweet as she is deserves it.

Jen J said...

Ha Ha! Thanks for giving me the chuckle of the day! jj

The Becker Bunch said...

Yes, Ella's hair is BEAUTIFUL! I am hoping and praying that Lilees gets curly. As it gets longer you can see some curls forming, but she has a loooooooong way to go before she has a decent head of hair! We'll see! Great pictures.

Tammy said...

Ella's hair is so curly. I love it. At least she lets you brush it out. Karha wont let me touch hers. That's why we cut it.

I wish there were more muesums like that here in Butte. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Love the pictures.

Ingrid said...

I love to see all the fun outtings that you take with the kids, and glad to see that two have not slowed you down a bit. You look great with two little girls in your arms.
Ella's hair is beautiful. Thank goodness you don't have to curl it to get it to look like that. I don't think that even the best two (or almost two year old) would sit through that.

megan said...

I can't believe those curls! So cute! We have someone that moved into our ward, Katie Christensen (maiden name), who graduated from your major in 2001- do you remember her?

Larsen's said...

Ella does have such pretty hair! Have you ever gone to the Cantor-Fitzgerald museum at Stanford? I love that place. (and it is free, so that helps!)