Monday, October 27, 2008

Ella turns 2

Princess Ella waiting for friends to arrive to help her celebrate toddler-hood.
Marshall Nielsen provided the musical entertainment and got the party started.
Ella did not really like her costume, and soon changed into regular clothes. (notice the $2 Ella bills, thanks Benj)
We had an "apple-hunt" and then made Carmel apples with real apples.
We also stamped shirts and onesies with apples.
Then we sang 'happy birthday' and ate apple pie.
Hey Samuel, I have an idea: next year for Halloween I'll be Gabriella and you can be Troy Bolton.
Ella had great help opening presents.
(Psst, London. When this is done, lets go have some real fun and play 'ring around the rosie').
Anne was a gem the whole party and didn't fuss at all.
new kitchen, new buggy,new tent, new clothes, new tricycle and more!
Thanks everyone for making Ella's #2 so fun!

11 comments:

debbie rowley said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

You are a party planner. Packa wished he could have been there.

Amy Jane said...

Looks like you had fun! Wish I could have been there...thanks for posting pictures!!

Petersons said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, what a good idea to have a costume party, I be the kids loved it, i am sorry I missed it! I am a bad friend!

sara said...

it was a fun party, we were sad to leave early, parker the party pooper. hope it was a good day ella girl!

Ingrid said...

You should be an event planner. It looks like another great party. Happy Birthday Ella!

Tammy said...

I wish I could have been there to help celebrate!

Happy Birthday Ella!

SHIPP said...

wow what a spread! You really know how to through a party. wish we could have made it!

Beka said...

I love all the fun photos! Seth keeps asking for his apple shirt...we forgot it.

Bonni said...

We had a blast at Ella's party-- I think Mark had as much fun as Samuel! We love Ella, and can't wait until her next birthday!

PS Samuel will be Ella's Troy Bolton any day. :)

megan said...

Cute party!! It looks like it was a blast!!