Sunday, October 28, 2012

Primary Program

Darling! 
And we were so excited to be in the States and to be a part of a primary program.
I know every mother thinks her children steal the show - but in this case it's true:) Anne stole the show.
She walked up to the podium, fluffed her hair, introduced herself, and told a story about a salad we ate that had only one tomato. The tomato was on her plate, and both Ella and Mary wanted one too. Anne cut the tomato in half, gave one part to Mary and one to Ella. "Even though I didn't eat the yummy tomato, I felt happy because I shared." I also never realized how tall Anne is - she was the tallest in her priamry class!
Ella was angelic. She sang all the words of the song, was reverent and attentive throughout and really did look like an angel. She too introduced herself at the pulpit (something none of the other children did, and many people commented on that they appreciated about Ella and Anne) and shared ways that she's trying to be like Jesus: helping around the house, making the beds, playing with her sisters. It was perfect.
And here's Mary...











1 comment:

Ingrid said...

That story is priceless! Anne really must have stolen the show. She makes me smile. I enjoyed looking through all of your pictures. Caroline is in love with Ella's Halloween princess dress. I kind of like the sharks. :) You are amazing. I can't believe all the traveling you did 7 (or so) months pregnant.