
I admit, it seems a bit presumptuous to nominate Benj for Father of the Year 2013 since it is just January. But I'm so confident his involvement with home, the baby, and the girl's schools over the last couple of weeks has sealed the deal that I'm calling the nomination now: Benj Becker Father of the Year 2013!
In addition to making all the meals (delicious!) he's made a dozen freezer meals so I won't have to cook when he goes back to work - and that many frozen deserts I can cook off at pleasure too!

He sings primary songs to Mary each evening until she falls asleep, and then gets up with her at 1 a.m. to help her find her water, or fix her blankets, or whatever her need is at the moment. He takes little Sara Leonetta during her 4-6:30 a.m. shift so I can sleep. He's done all the carpool for Ella and Anne so I won't have to drive until March! And yes, he's chaperoned field-trips for both Anne and Ella.
Anne's preschool outing to Dick's Market (grocery store) and Papa Murphy's pizza place.
Ella's kindergarten outing to Gateway Discovery Museum in Salt Lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment