Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas Eve: Traditional feast ~ Family ~ Christmas program ~ Chimes ~ Piano ~ Carols ~ Night Before Christmas ~ Nativity
Christmas Morning: Orange juice in Santa mugs ~ Run down stairs ~ Room full of presents ~ Stockings ~ Gifts ~ Breakfast ~ Family
Packa Susie and Becker gave Ella a princess carriage, Anne an art table and supplies  and Mary a doubles-stroller and bunk-bed set for her baby dolls. 
Packa Lee Lee and Low Low gave Ella her own computer, Anne a Giddy-Up-And-Go pony, and Mary a pink trike.
We are so lucky to be so spoiled and loved by very adoring, and attentive Grandparents. Thank you! 
 Other memorable gift ... Benj had the last 4 years of our family blog printed into books. THANK YOU.
I feel great relief that we have a hard copy of our family activities ... if only I had kept a more thorough blog:)! - and thus the reason I am back-tracking and updating 2012 posts.

No comments: