Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Wrap-Up

After Disneyland, Packa Low Low drove us back to Salt Lake. We drove through the night, and even went to church the next day - just a few hours after we got home. Our haste to make it back without stopping, however, took a toll - we both had food poising. Low Low had it so bad, we took him to the emergency room. I had it the night before LASIK and was scared I would have to cancel the surgery. However, I was able to have the procedure, and now have 20/20 vision. Thanks Mom and Dad for the gift of sight! Low Low then drove us down to AZ, and Benj flew in to Phoenix from Lviv to be with us.
While in Bountiful we celebrated Pack's 72nd birthday ... and grandma Susie made a cake. On his actual birthday we drove to Phoenix (and I got a ticket driving through Mesquite, NV).


No comments: