

Our hair was begging for a trim. My pony-tail was starting to look like, well, a pony's tail ... Conveniently Maxime's girlfriend (he'll be one of the delivery drivers for Bubbles - Anne calls him Maxi Taxi) cuts hair, and he volunteered her services for the task at hand. I was grateful for anyone with scissors, and thrilled she could come to our home so we didn't have to fight our way through a salon stay, or break up precious family time with babysitting and hair-cuts. What's more ... I felt so authentic to have a real, live, in the flesh Ukraine wearing a
one-piece jean jumper in our home!
2 comments:
How did the haircuts turn out?? And so you know, the "one-piece" you keep referring to is actually popular. Maybe not in denim but it's called a romper. They were ALL over Europe last summer and are gaining popularity here. :)
I lied. The other one-piece you posted about in another post is a romper--not sure what that denim suit thing is!
Post a Comment