Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Turtle Bay

I love vacation. We just got back from a week on the north-east shore of Oahu, and already I'm missing the island. We took a plethora of pictures, and since I'm not sure how to organize them all yet - I thought I'd do separate posts of each created file, not necessarily in chronological order.

We were here five years ago with Benj's family.
Then (2005):

Now (2010):

We tried to find the exact spot, and I think we came pretty close. So now we can swap pictures out of the frame in our bathroom. Maybe we'll be able to swap it out again in 2015:).
Ella and Anne ... "chug-a-chug-a - choo-choo!"



And the 26 week belly-bump shot:

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

My vote is YES for being back in 2015! :)

carolvng said...

Congratulations on the upcoming baby! I think that it's wonderful!
Love,
Aunt Carol & Uncle Jerry