Monday, March 23, 2009

Around the house






Over the last week, Anne began sitting, has 4 teeth on top and can stand-up .
Ella loves to help Anne get dressed. Eventually we got the right pants on the right girl. Now if we could just pick a hairpiece and clothes out for Ella, we'd be set!
Enjoying new foods:
What Ella may lack in hairstyling, she more than makes up for in other areas ... like last Friday when she said, "look Mommy, a match" for the diamond shape card and the diamond shape of light coming through the window.
Or how she arranges and color-codes her window stickers.
Ella keeps us organized!

5 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Hurry and get here!! I am counting down the days!

Tammy said...

Your girls are so cute! Hopefully I will get to see them soon.

Tom said...

The pictures are Great. I can't believe how much Anne looks like you Meagan when you were a baby. . .dark hair, face and all.
Tom and Jillynne

Beka said...

Little Anne is not so little anymore! I love how you capture the everyday moments of your girls. Miss you.

Brittany said...

Oh...Melt My Heart. Your girls are simply breathtaking! Anne's eyes are so big and that hair...it's so cute Meagan.

You can tell they have such a wonderful home, because their sweet personalities just radiate through the pictures.

Congrats to Anne on sitting and the four teeth!!!