Monday, February 9, 2009

potty

Ella has been trying to potty train ME for the last little while ... problem is, I can't commit.
Diapers are so easy and convenient.
Needless to say, she goes "pee-pee" on the potty several times a day, and on Friday Jan 30th she went #2 also! I was so surprised and proud of her - she was proud of herself too and showed Madeline the new sticker star chart we made.
She went #2 on the potty the next day, and has not been interested in trying it again since! These little ones definitely have a mind of their own - in fact, Ella has since tried to convince me that pull-ups are for "pooh-pooh."

3 comments:

debbie rowley said...

Good luck with the potty training!

Amy Jane said...

I'll work my magic on her this weekend! She'll be a pro by Monday ;)

Tammy said...

Yeah Ella! Good Luck with the Potty Training. The good thing with having her be potty trained is that you diaper bill is cut in half.