Sunday, July 27, 2008

Church

Today Ella, Anne and I made it to church (5 minutes early non the less). It takes a bit of planning to get there by 9 am, with both girls fed and dressed;
especially since Benj leaves before we wake up for his meetings.

Yes, they wore matching dresses; though Anne stayed in her car seat covered with a pink blanket, so she could have been in pj's and no one would have known the difference.
Anne does not love getting kisses as much as Ella loves giving them; poor thing.
Yesterday we went to our Stake Picnic
(we're celebrating 80 years of the San Francisco Stake/ arrival of the Ship Brooklyn).
Do you think we could have made it across the plains as pioneers?

6 comments:

Amy Jane said...

I love all the pictures of the girls! I can't wait to see them and hopefully give you a little break. They are adorable!!

Meredith said...

Haha...you would definitely pass as a pioneer family! I'm impressed you made it to church with both girls. I hope I can still do it when I have just one :-) Guess I better start practicing on cutting down my own "primping" time!

Brittany said...

Good for you...5 minutes early! You look like an authentic pioneer family - minus the dirt and the fact that you probably aren't eating cornmeal for dinner. :)

But you all look great. I'm so impressed that you have been out and about so much. When I had Gracie - I think I hibernated for 3 months! :)

Larsen's said...

These are classic pictures, aren't they?! :)

Tammy said...

The girls are so cute. The dresses are so cute. Hopefully church was good. I don't get to sit through Sacrament much anymore. Danika is a wiggle worm.

I am impressed that you were 5 minutes early. I was never that good.

megan said...

Seriously, you guys are cute! And I am impressed that you made it to church on time! Doing it all by yourself is insane!