Today our weekly "mommy-group" went to the Pacifica Pier beach. It was a great way to cool off and spend the afternoon with friends. Ella loves watching the waves, but is still a bit hesitant to get in the water. I love living here.
Yay for pictures from today! I love how cute you are to get them up right away! I'm so proud of you. It was great to see you guys even though it was only 10 minutes. I hope you guys had fun. Next mother's group at my place I'll have good food I promise:) I'll call you tomorrow! -Melis and Jack
You are so funny! I just got your voicemail. I stink at answering my phone and checking my vm, but I love you singing Chicago's "Inspiration" song. You made my night!
2 comments:
Yay for pictures from today! I love how cute you are to get them up right away! I'm so proud of you. It was great to see you guys even though it was only 10 minutes. I hope you guys had fun. Next mother's group at my place I'll have good food I promise:) I'll call you tomorrow!
-Melis and Jack
You are so funny! I just got your voicemail. I stink at answering my phone and checking my vm, but I love you singing Chicago's "Inspiration" song. You made my night!
Post a Comment